Instagram

Monday 29 August 2016

The Troll Patrol podcast- Helping new players pick a team in Guild Ball!

Well, the Troll Patrol is podcasting again...

I've noticed that the Guild Ball forums regularly get new threads asking questions along the lines of "I am new to Guild Ball. What faction should I play?"

These threads get a lot of activity, all giving good information, spread out among many posts and responses. I personally dug around the internet when I was starting Guild Ball to help me with my starting faction decision as well, and I too found information a bit too spread out. So, I took it upon myself to compile some brief summaries of every faction, in one spot.

I will put out a transcribed, written version on this podcast on a very near-future blog post. But for now, I just wanted to get the word out.

Please enjoy!

-aY

http://museonminis.com/troll-patrol-guild-ball-faction-overview/

No comments:

Post a Comment